You depend on your crew to get the job done quickly and efficiently. But they can’t do that unless they’re enjoying all the amenities of home and getting a good night’s sleep. You owe it to them to provide top quality workforce accommodations that can stand up in remote locations and handle the cold climates. If you’re in the market for modular buildings, consider the following before you buy.Determining Your NeedsThe type and quantity of modular buildings that you’ll need for your workforce accommodations will depend on the size of your camp, the season, the length of time you’ll be there, and the features and amenities you’ll require. Determine how many people you’ll have to accommodate in these units:
- Kitchen facilities
- Recreation complexes
- Dorms: shared washroom, private washroom or executive
- Sleepers/Wash Cars/Lavatories
- Storage units
All our modular buildings are optimized to ensure safety, comfort and minimal environmental impact. And you can count on the high quality you’ll get when you choose Northgate Industries Ltd. for your workforce accommodations in remote locations because we choose the best materials to combat the harsh Northern conditions. In addition, our safety codes and compliances are some of the strictest in all of North America.New, Used or Custom Workforce Housing?When shopping for workforce housing for your remote site, you should also consider whether you want to go with new, used or custom made modular buildings. There are some definite advantages with each option:
- New modular buildings— The main advantage to buying new units is that you’ll have a lot of choice. New modular buildings are less expensive than custom and can be delivered and set up quickly so that you can get up and running right away.
- Used modular buildings— Your quickest and most cost-effective choice. There’s less variety than with new, but if you don’t have time to waste and you’re on a tight budget, used workforce accommodations are the way to go. All of our used modular buildings are in like-new condition and can suit a number of workforce accommodation needs.
- Custom made modular buildings— If you’ve got a large crew and complex needs, then custom made modular buildings are probably going to be the best choice for your workforce housing in remote locations. Our qualified drafting technologists can design modular solutions to meet your exact requirements, no matter how complex.
Who Do I Call?If you want the best solutions for your workforce accommodation needs, call Northgate Industries Ltd.. We specialize in providing affordable workforce housing for resource industries all over North America. With over 40 years of experience manufacturing, transporting and installing modular buildings, Northgate Industries Ltd. is the best choice for all of your workforce accommodations. Contact us today to get started!