Wherever your project may be, when it comes to setting up a jobsite, time is money. Designing custom solutions can be a great option but custom designs take time. And when time and money are of the essence, low cost used modular buildings are a great option. Keep reading to learn more.
The benefits of used
Brand new modular buildings can be custom made to fit the unique needs of any jobsite and as a result chances are that if you need it, at some point so did someone else. And that’s a good thing! It means that the type of modular unit you need for your oil industry, mining or forestry workforce housing has probably already been built and you can get it at a fraction of the cost. But the benefits of used workforce housing and modular buildings don’t stop there:
- Save time and money. For cost effective workforce housing, skip the custom designs and purchase used low cost modular buildings instead. It’s quicker and cheaper.
- Many options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for oil industry housing, mining or forestry workforce housing there are plenty of options available.
- Quick and easy to set up. Used modular buildings have already been fully outfitted with everything you need to set up camp right away.
- Guaranteed to be clean, comfortable and durable. All of the used modular structures at Northgate Industries in Edmonton are guaranteed to be in excellent condition.
- High quality. You can expect the same standard of excellence in our used low-cost modular buildings as you can in our new buildings.
Types of Used Modular Buildings
Several different types of modular buildings exist, ranging in size and capacity as well as function. Some of the types of low-cost modular buildings and workforce housing that we carry here at our Edmonton facility are:
- General units
- Housing complexes
- Office complexes
- Recreation units
- Staff quarters
- Wash Cars and Lavatories
Why choose Northgate Industries for Used Modular Buildings
Since 1976, we’ve been building customized modular solutions for resource industries both at home and internationally. With new, custom-designed, used and INSTA-BUILD units available, we can provide safe and functional cost-effective workforce housing and modular buildings for your jobsite whether you’re in Edmonton, Calgary or elsewhere. Contact us now to learn more or to get a quote.